The Secret to Becoming a Millionaire Is Simply Using the Right Words!

A Great true story from Ted Nicholas


Certain words produce amazing results, as if by magic.



All you desire in life, including everlasting wealth can be yours, depending on the words with which you express yourself.

Words have power.  They can make you laugh.  Or cry.  Build a cathedral or skyscraper.  Fight for your country.

Who can ever forget the speeches of Winston Churchill, which stirred a nation.  March for peace. Back your ideas with a million dollars.  Or flock to buy your product!

At the age of 29 I had a wife and four children to support.


Despite working 12-hour days, 7 days a week, poor decisions and bad luck left me $250,000 in debt.

I prayed for divine guidance.  Suddenly a simple truth appeared to me.  I was reflecting on the small successes I had in my life until that point in time.  It hit me like a bolt of lightning!

This discovery completely turned my life around.  And it will change yours too.



Different words produce different results!
And it didn't matter whether they were spoken or written. As with the great truths, once known they seem so simple!

Then I began experimenting and testing different words and phrases communicating with people in business.  I also decided to test a product idea in inexpensive classified ads.

The first ad cost me $90. It contained just 17 words. By mail I got back $360 in orders, all with payment!

This may not sound like much, but to expand I found I could simply repeat the ad and expand my success.  I ran the same ad in numerous newspapers and magazines, over and over again.

Within a short time my sales were $40,000 a month!

When I changed one or two words, I got vastly different response and profit.

This blew my mind!

Exactly the same thing happened in sales letters, I was determined to develop a vocabulary of simple words that I could scientifically prove were profitable.

I continued experimenting. I then ran my first full-page ad.  It cost me $1,200.  Sales from this attempt were $15,000.  I repeated this ad in dozens of magazines.  My sales soon exceeded $200,000 a month!  And I still operated from the comfort of home.

Today, I have a lifestyle about which I always dreamed.  I now live in Montreux, Switzerland.  I view the beautiful Swiss and French Alps from my office window.  My car is a red Mercedes convertible. I also have homes on the island of Cyprus and sunny Tampa, Florida.

The enormous power of Magic Words has made me a millionaire many times over.  In 1991, I tried retirement.  It lasted a few months.  I found it wasn't all it is cracked up to be.

I looked for something else to do.  I decided to share with others my discoveries in books and seminars.  Since I don't need the money I decided to give my secrets away free as a form of charity.

But I learned when people get something for nothing they usually place no value on it (this includes my own close relatives).  So, I do the next best thing, I reveal my secrets at a cost anyone can afford.

Success based on Magic Words can be duplicated.  You can do as well, or better, than me.  Anyone who uses the words, and I mean anyone, can become a millionaire!

Thousands of my readers have already become rich.

A few of them are included below.  And if you are sincere and apply yourself, you too will soon have all the money you desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment